SC - Twelfth-Century Bibliography

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jan 9 22:55:55 PST 2001

Olwen asked:
> Hi Lainie.  Can you post to me your bibliography?  Please.  I won't tease
> you today (just kidding).

Olwen, and anyone else interested,

I'm slowly getting Lainie's bibliographies edited and added to the
Florilegium. So far here is what I have available:
In the new THE-12TH-CENTURY section:
12C-Art-Arch-bib  (12K)  1/ 8/01    "Art and Architecture." by HL Elaine
de
                                       Montgris (known as 'Lainie).
  (in the next day or two)
12C-Margins-bib   (12K)  1/ 7/01    "On the Margins (Women, sex,
minorities,
                                       etc.)" by HL Elaine de Montgris.
12C-Must-Read-bib (20K)  1/ 7/01    "Must Read List" bibliography by HL
Elaine
                                       de Montgris (known as 'Lainie).
12C-Normans-bib    (8K)  1/ 7/01    "The Normans" bibliography by HL
Elaine de
                                       Montgris (known as 'Lainie).

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net