SC - Re: sca-cooks 'Buch von guter Speise'

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 10 16:44:10 PST 2001

I ordered and was shipped 5 copies of the translation from the "Institut fuer Realienkunde" in Austria.  Made great christmas gifts at quite a good price as well.

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:

I have a copy, therefore the book 'exists'. It is mentioned among the
publications of the "Institut fuer Realienkunde" in Austria, too (bottom
of the page):
   http://www.imareal.oeaw.ac.at/maq/Verzeichnis.html

E-mail, telephone, fax of the Institute are given at:
   http://www.imareal.oeaw.ac.at

Good luck, Thomas