SC - Children of the Corn

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Thu Jan 11 20:31:23 PST 2001

As a matter of fact, I am...I wasn't sure of which one it was...and you're
right, the castle WAS made out of pink insulation foam, I do believe.

The only reason I know this is because travelling the wagon the next day, I
found  that the drunker they got, the worse the aim on the "corn-apult"
was...they had whacked the facade from behind and popped off some of the
painted bits.

Gyric