SC - Re: period crab recipes

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue Jan 16 17:23:23 PST 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "sca-cooks" <owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
To: <sca-cooks-digest at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 6:26 PM
Subject: sca-cooks V1 #2897

> Alright.  Now I KNOW we need to do some crabs stuff at Pennsic.
> Olwen
    The best way I know of to sample as many diffrent varietes of crab cakes
in MD is to go to the in water boat show at Annapolis (there are 2 sessions
Motor & Sail at diffrent times).  The local churches & comunity groups put
booths up around the peremiter of the docks & sell crab cakes & chowder over
the fences.  The food is great, reasonably priced & widly diffrent from
booth to booth.  Not to mention being able to find the perfect live aboard
(sail boat) for touring Europe in to dream about.  Mine is the 30' Finlandia
North Sea Trawler I saw there 18 years ago.
Hej!
Olaf
who's work is finaly slowing down now that the Post Christmas rush is over.