SC - Russian Recipe for Baked Turnip Pudding

Jenn/Yana slavic at mailbag.com
Wed Jan 17 14:48:05 PST 2001

For those interested, I have written an article (including recipe) on the
"Baked Turnip Pudding" which I brought to the Cook's Potluck this last
Pennsic.  The original recipe is from the Russian "Domostroi" and is only
slightly OOP.  It can be found at:

<http://slavic.freeservers.com/slovo/news21.html>

As my introduction to the article says, I'll be writing up the complete
experiment, which included my explanation to using modern techniques, (way
too long for the Slavic newsletter) and putting it online later.

Suggestions and comments are welcomed!

- --Yana