SC - Rose Water perishable?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jan 18 00:16:50 PST 2001

Ilia asked:
> I just purchased a 10 oz. bottle of rose water.
>
> Does this need to be refrigerated? How long will it keep?

I've not been refrigerating mine. My refrigerator is already quite
full of various little (and big) bottles of various condiments.

You might want to check this file in the PLANTS, HERBS ABD SPICES section
of the Florilegium. Even if it doesn't have the answers to these questions,
perhaps the information will still prove interesting to you.
rose-water-msg    (34K) 11/27/00    Where to buy. How to make.
Rose-water uses.

Another similar file is:
rose-syrup-msg    (10K)  6/24/99    Making rose syrup. ItÌs uses. Sources.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net