SC - Rain?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jan 22 07:45:20 PST 2001

> Well, I can count three major events off the top of my head, all
> within a year and I think all while he was King. Gulf Wars,
> Steppes Warlord and ATYC (Ansteorra 20th Year Celebration).
>
> When he wins Crown again, I want the raincoat monopoly. :-)

When I stepped down I tried to convince my heirs they should make
me a duke. Because I'd had more "rains" than any previous Crown.
One cool thing I did find out was that during our final court it had been
drizzling all day but just as we stepped down the rain cleard and there
was a double rainbow over the hall.

They still announce me as "The Rain King" when they do the Royal
lineage. sigh....

> Stefan
>   (Start the countdown. Four years to go.)

This list is not for discussing any politics or other inflammitory
subjects unless they are related to history, cookery or recreation.
But.....sieg heil.

Rock? Hell, I OWN the Rock.

Gunthar