SC - raingear

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 16:58:05 PST 2001

- --- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:

> My current solution is a cloak lined with a military
> blanket and
> heavily Scotch guarded (actually a competing brand).

You may also wish to consider lining your "rain cloak"
with cotton (or a more appropriate fabric) which has
been dipped in melted Parrafin wax, and then pressed.
Pressing the waxed fabric (with an old iron or hot
stone) helps to "seal" it, and melt away much of the
excess wax.  Beeswax may also work, and may be
slightly more period...

Balthazar of Blackmoor