SC - First Feasts & changing traditions

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 07:59:25 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/23/01 12:20:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
upsxdls_osu at ionet.net writes:

<< I have a fairly simple attitude about bidding for a feast.  If I am the
 > cook, where the meal is concerned, my word is law.  >>

With the only exception in the past 19 years of doing feasts being the
upcoming Hafla (which menu BTW I recieved no comment from the list on), the
above policy has always been mine also. Is it a good policy? I think so. At
the very least it prevents people who have little of no knowledge of period
cooking no opportunity to turn a perfectly good feast into a psuedo-period
feast and no opportunity for them to set the rules  for the part of the game
I play.

Ras