SC - First Feasts

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Jan 25 04:33:46 PST 2001

At 12:48 PM 1/24/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, if they don't want you out there, we could certainly use you!  We
welcome
>all of the new blood we can get, and my kitchens are open to anyone who
>genuinely wants to learn!
>
>Kiri

Thanks for the lovely offer.  Where are you geographically located?  If
near enough, I'd love to come and help.

I'm finally getting a chance.  Our Shire is going to be one of the sponsors
for this Spring's Northern Regional Warlord.  Someone else has offered to
do the feast, so I asked my seneschal if he would inquire about my being
included in the feast planning and execution.  I haven't heard back yet.
Or the other guy may volunteer to let me fill the hot seat, but be a guide.
 Either way, I get the experience I want!

Liadnan