SC - Sandwiches

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 11:00:11 PST 2001

Sounds yummy, but oddly familiar.  I've been hitting the books for an upcoming
French feasts, and this looks practically identical to the Nic,ois recipes I've
been reading.

To ask a big question:  When did the food along the Mediterranian Sea get so
homogeneous anyway?  It wasn't always that way.

Selene