SC - Myths -- Taillevent

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Jan 27 07:21:15 PST 2001

;-) I'm not too sure about that, have you ever tried shopping when there
is a great sale on? I swear, going for that standing rib roast at 50%
off was pretty hazardous for my continued health. There must have been
at least 3 people for every piece of meat there. I think if cannibalism
wasn't illegal, I'd have been pretty worried!
margali

- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com
The Quote Starts Here:
At the date of his first mention as sergeant
at arms he was somewhere in the region of 55 to 60 years of age.
He is listed as holding the positions of cook _and_ sergeant at
arms at the same time.  This is not the sort of person you put
into battle, nor even into command of a military unit with any
kind of challenging duties.