SC - Carlin peas and other questions

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jan 28 23:15:08 PST 2001

I recieved this message today. I've sent her my suggestions on where to
search in the Florilegium, but I'm afraid I don't think I have much that
will answer her questions, even the one about the Carlin peas.

I was hoping someone here might be able to answer her. I've left her
other non-food questions in this message, even though they are not
food related just in case some of you might be able to help.

'Lainie, for her questions on the Normans, I have referred her to
your bibliographies.

Please remember that she is not on this list and send her a copy as
well as the list if you do reply on this list.

Thanks,
  Stefan

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net