SC - just bragging

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:39:52 PST 2001

Aw shucks...
It's the Guild.  We work as a team.  We do have a Guild Master who we listen
to when he is not being shouted down (just kidding-he carries a big stick).
We all have our specialties and work just like a well greased machine.  We
specialize and delight in showing off someone else's talents--Oh! so-and-so
made that, isn't it lovely.  Never fear.  If you do something good or
better, someone there will be singing your praises so you don't have to.  I
love these folks.
Olwen