SC - Trimaris Winter Art/Sci Personal Report

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Tue Jan 30 15:09:47 PST 2001

As I had said I would be entering a display of non-alcoholic beverages in
our up coming Kingdom Art/Sci I figured I would let the list know how it
turned out.  I entered two displays.   The beverages made from syrups;
sekanjabin, lemon, lime and sour orange, and a display of rosaries in three
styles done variously in amber and ivory, ivory and bone, and wood.  They
recieved a superior merit and an extraordinary merit and based on the points
I was awarded "Champion of Arts and Sciences."  I used some of the
information supplied by various persons to the list in my documentation for
the beverage display and I will be posting the write ups to Stefan in the
hope that they might merit posting on the Florilegium.  Thanks all!

Daniel Raoul