SC - Newcomer

Tudorcook tudorcook at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 00:29:40 PST 2001

- --- Bonne of Traquair <oftraquair at hotmail.com> wrote:

> eh, just how un-modern is this house?

Bonne
Well it was built in the 1930s but is devoid of
central heating, modern kitchen (original) and a
modern bathroom (also possible original).  On the
upside most of the original features of the house are
still intact such as the picture rails, beautiful
mantle pieces etc etc etc.  It also comes with a
fairly large workshop that my dear partner Simon is
just dying to get his hands on (and I have a long list
of things I want building).

So not quite as old as some of the houses your other
half stayed in by the sounds.  It might take a few
years before we can afford something of truely antique age.

=====
Elizabeth