SC - A lurker thanks

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Mon Jan 1 23:15:40 PST 2001

>Mostly, I still lurk, but I do that on all the email lists I belong to.  I
>ask questions when I've got 'em, and respond to questions when I can, but
>I'm much happier just soaking up the knowledge that everybody else here has
>to share.
>
>Rose

I'd add my "me too" here, and say that altho I lurk mostly due to time
constraints, and I seldom have time to comment, I find the information and
comments so interesting I simply cannot bring myself to quit this most-busy
list.

Thanks for putting up with all of us lurkers. Someday I'd love to meet some
of you in person (Pennsic is not even a dream, but if anyone heads to
Oertha/Alaska, be sure to let me know you're on your way -- there's a
wealth of hospitality ready to share up here).

And special thanks to the Evil List Administrator for keeping us so civil,
as we need to be reminded only occasionally.

May 2001 be a great year for all of us.

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     morgana at gci.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson