SC - Hi and ginger tea.

kirsty kirsty at dcs.st-and.ac.uk
Tue Jan 2 04:24:22 PST 2001

Hi my name is Kirsty I have just joned the list and so im writing a sort
of introduction thing.
Um well  I come from St.Andrews in scotland, Im 22 and im a tranee Vet
nurce.
Ive been interested in the medeaval period since I was tiney and when i
descovered my mum had a cook book from the period I acquired it. I was
soon facinated by the recipes and I have spent my spare time since
sifting through the university librery and the web for more info.

Other than that I would like to say to make ginger tea all you need to
do is steep a couple of slices of ginger in some hot water for about
10-15 min, you can add lemon and honey aswell if you want.

Kirsty.