SC - Presents

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Jan 2 09:12:23 PST 2001

La Creuset is my particular favorite enamel worked cast-iron stuff [I
have dietary problems with eating stuff cooked in cast iron, too much
iron for my poor system. I get way more than I need from my water and
the cast iron just tips the scale out of balance!] I started out with
the 'flame' [sort of orangy red and slightly mottled] dutch oven in the
8 qt size, and got a nice white 1.5 qt + matching skillet as lid which
has since died [over enthusiastic roommate decided to lightly 'buff' the
scratches in the lining enamel that weren't going all the way through
the coating, thus ruining the coating ;-(  ]

You can still buy it, but it tends to be fairly costly!
margali

- --
http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html