SC - Re: Drat!

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jan 2 15:38:22 PST 2001

When I had a research paper entry, I sent it via email to the judges,
after calling and asking if that would be ok with them, which it was.  I
followed it up with a paper copy to each judge, which they could then
review.  There were three judges plus the KA&S, so it was not a  hardship
to mail those out.  Something to consider, if all the parties are
willing.
Christianna