SC - SCA rules on serving wine?

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Tue Jan 2 20:06:51 PST 2001

It is my understanding that you must abide by all mundane laws for the place you
are holding the event and no SCA funds can be used for the wine (unless it is
used for cooking).   In other words, you have to be certain that only legal
adults (age 21 in most places by now) get the wine and you get the wine for
free.

Your Kingdom seneschal could tell you if your kingdom has any rules of its own.