SC - Chinese Crab - Charibdys japonica

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jan 9 05:49:20 PST 2001

I don't have a clue as to which crab this is...we mostly have access to those
lovely blue crabs that populate our Chesapeake Bay.  However, when you get the
recipe redacted, I'd really love a copy, along with any suggestions.  I would
love to do these for a feast, but, unless I were to do them as an appetizer, the
cost would be prohibitively expensive.  But....that doesn't keep me from making
them for me!

Thanks!

Kiri