SC - date of messages ?

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Wed Jan 10 07:10:23 PST 2001

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Angus wrote:

> I recently recieved a reply from Adamantius regarding a surströmming
> message. The twist is the date of that reply.  Friday the 5th. Am I
> the only one experiencing this ?  Similar delays occur with the
> SCA-archery list. These are the only two lists that delays messages
> out of the eight lists I subscribe to.

Looking at he theader: it was dated the 5th by whatever program he uses
to send email, but left his computer today, the 10th. Two possiblities
exist, either he has set the date wrong in his computer, or they've been
hanging around there waiting for something or other. Sorry three, but
that involves time warps, and I've never been able to get the hip-thing
right, so I think they are mythical.

> /Angus MacIomhair, clueless and praying for enlightenment.

Better? At least I didn't quote the full header, explaining every line
in excruciating detail. I have been known to do that, when bored and
people send test messages.

ObSCAcooks: How would an upper class every day meal look in the 14th
century England?

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Any desired property can be calculated from the Schrodinger equation of the
system. The solution is left as an exercise for the reader.
		-- JIR, 3rd ed.