SC - Feastcrat Thanks

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 08:38:22 PST 2001

- --part1_e0.ec6ded3.278de9fe_boundary

In a message dated 1/10/01 8:03:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
betpulib at ptdprolog.net writes:

> I've seen or gotten spontaneous gifts (esp. jewelry), and was highly
> surprised to find myself soundly kissed by a rather dishy and well built
> young man once (at eight months pregnant with my extremely extroverted and
> well known husband's child, I had to assume it was the food. But the fellow
> never said anything, just came in, planted a whopper on me, and then
> high-tailed it out of there). Yes indeedy, there are rewards, and then there

     Reminds me of my last feast.  Being incapable of doing most of the work
due to restrictions because of a high-risk pregnancy, I had lots of
helpers... And, at the end, one of the feasters (a friend) came up to my
husband and offered to buy me at an outrageous price so that I could teach
his lady to cook...  <G>

     Khadijah

- --part1_e0.ec6ded3.278de9fe_boundary