SC - soteltie information [toon humor]

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 11:12:01 PST 2001

WAY too much time on your hands...but it did remind me of a subtletie we did
once for the Baron Temur.  The wonderful, albeit toothless, Baron was served
a tougher piece of meat several years back at Garb Wars.  He exclaimed it
was "tough as shoe leather".  The next year at that event he was presented
with the cook's own shoe in sauce and garnished!  It is seldom we see him
speechless...
Olwen who enjoyed your tale