SC - OT- Britney Spears (was RE: Saumon Genti)

Wed Jan 10 20:48:50 PST 2001

Don't worry too much.  It is the nature of little girls to grow up and test
the limits of their sexuality.  Those who happen to be celebrities tend to
do it in the public eye.  Once upon a time, it was Hedda Hopper, who
titillated the public revealing their adventures.  Today, it's MTV.  Britney
isn't a new phenomenon, she's just a little more visible and a little more
shocking having been such a "good" girl.

It may be a hectic, worrisome five or six years, but I'll bet you've given
your daughters most of the skills they need to get through it.

Bear