SC - Re: sca-cooks 'Buch von guter Speise'

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Thu Jan 11 14:13:01 PST 2001

I bought my copy, used, off abe.com about a year and a half ago.  Keep
watching the used book sites, and I'm sure something will turn up.

I'm almost positive, though, that it's included in Cariadoc's cookbook
collection -- along with about a zillion other texts -- that is much more
reasonable.  $26 for both volumes?  Something like that.

Rose