SC - Peers -OT

Clotilda Suessionensis clotild_of_soissons at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 07:18:41 PST 2001

I'm not a peer either, but I am an apprentice.  I work
mundanely in the same company as my Laurel, so we knew
each other pretty well before he asked me to be his
apprentice.

My suggestion is to get to know the peer in question -
volunteer to help out with a project, or ask for some
direction on a problem that's been niggling at you.
Get to know the person, first; then worry about
becoming an associate.  You'll both learn whether you
work well together, and that's important for a
peer-associate relationship.

- - Clotild

=====
Clotilda Suessionensis