SC - Re: Cooking Classes at Pennsic

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Jan 15 10:57:44 PST 2001

> Schedule early!  Schedule often!  I'd like to see 1000 activities on
> the schedule this year!  (Especially needed are classes between Aug
> 8-11, Land Grab Week.)
>
> Alys Katharine
> PW 30 Class Coordinator

I will be there for Land Grab, and am good for repeats on my "Breaking
the Fast", "How To Make and Use Herbal Preparations", "Start With the
Basics, Understanding the Common Herbs", and will be happy to teach
"Feast Appreciation", which is our Royal University of Meridies basic
Scholar level intro to food in the SCA.  I am happy to teach in the first
week, as teaching in the second week requires auditorium seating!  I am
not throwing the Meridian Party this year, however, so my second week is
not as full as it was last year.
I don't have any plans on creating a new class this year, but I might, so
I will let you know.
Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, OL, Meridies
Christine Seelye-King
mermayde at juno.com