SC - OT-Stockings

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Tue Jan 16 14:10:26 PST 2001

Was asked by  Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt:

>Stockings!  Do you have a good resource for information on making
stockings?

My response:

My lady you might check the back issues of TI there was an article on the
making of a knitted pair in period fashion within the last 5 years. I
believe that a version of the article also appeared in a commercial magazine
which caters to those of that craft as well.  I suggest finding the TI
article and contacting its author.

Daniel Raoul