SC - New Laurel on our List!!!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jan 17 07:54:58 PST 2001

And one of my great disappointments is that I received my Pelican before they
started doing vigils and ceremonies.  My peerage was given the same way they
give the Kingdom Orders of Merit...I was called in, told what what happening,
given a medallion and the scroll was read.  I even had to commission my scroll
for myself!  I have always said that, should it ever come to pass that I be
considered for the Laurel, I would love to go back and do all the things that
weren't done the first time!

Kiri