SC - Homemade period noodles/pasta

Elanore Amrstrong ellie_armstrong at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 10:20:08 PST 2001

I'd have to check which reference it came from, but I
also have a great recipe for period gnocci.  Instead
of potatos, they are based on flour and cheese.  In
camp, we sit around the pot of boiling water with our
spoons and drop the dough in to the pot.  As they
rise, we fish them out, sprikle a little hard cheese
and have at!  I'll check for the reference if anyone
wants.

M. Elenore Armstrong