SC - OT - Pavlova

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Jan 17 15:56:35 PST 2001

>"HICKS, MELISSA" wrote:
>
>> A Pavlova is a hard meringue side and base filled with a sweetened cream.
>> This is then topped with slices of kiwifruit, banana and strawberries with
>> passionfriut drizzled over.
>
>Passionfruit? YUM!

>What about guava? I would think it would be yummy
>with guava.

Wouldn't Guava be too hard.  Here Guava is green and crunchy.  Not suitable for
a Pav.

> Of starfruit maybe?

Yeah, see them now and then.  Very tasty on a Pav.

>Argh! Will summer never be here?

Errmm, grumble.  It's been pushing 40degC (just over 100F) here in the last few
days.  Today we are about in the 70's and getting heaps of relief...

Drakey (will autumn ever be here?).