SC - Diet Blues--OT, OOP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 18 08:12:39 PST 2001

Dear Aoife:

Thank you for those warnings.  I am taking them seriously.  At this time, my
endrocrine system is fine, I have no history of fibroids nor endomitriosis, but
I am being monitored appropriately anyway, getting an ultra-sound next week in
fact.

My favorite thing about Atkins is that counting every little thing makes me MORE
neurotic about food, not LESS, so limiting types of food rather than counting
grams and calories works for me.  On the other hand, the low-carb thing drains
my morale and all this talk about churros and chocolate is driving me to
distraction.  Low fat maybe?

Yours in the quest for health and happiness,
Selene