First feasts was Re: SC - Diet Blues

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 18 20:45:59 PST 2001

Now _there's an interesting potential topic....so, everyone, what did
y'all do for _your_ first feast?
- --Maire (a local event--12th Night, sort of a combined auto-/feasto-crat
position....I seem to remember borrowing pudding basins from
Raoghnailt....and that I had NO idea what I was getting into <ggg>)