SC - First feasts

CalicoJim1 at aol.com CalicoJim1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 06:21:16 PST 2001

- --part1_11.eae4e7b.279af8dc_boundary

Hi guy's my first feast was last Sat. for 12th night.  We've only had a half
dozen or so in my little kingdom and I'm told this one went extremely well.
I served about 60 people a 10 course meal with no real idea of what I was
getting into.  I would like to thank each and every one of you for the
comments you've posted about all aspects of  a feast.  I was amazed at how
your insights allowed me to deal with my problems.   I've included the menu
and would appreciate any comments you'd care to grace me with.. Thanks --
Calico

v Salad with vinegar and oil dressing
v Shepherds Sandwich A.K.A. bread and cheese
v Vegetable stew
v Venison Stew
v Chicken Civet
v Cinnabars
v Pie  choice of apple, pecan, pumpkin, or blueberry
v Sheet cake (OOP)
v Pears in burgandy
v Chambord & Champaign

- --part1_11.eae4e7b.279af8dc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi guy's my first feast was last Sat. for 12th night.  We've only had a half
<BR>dozen or so in my little kingdom and I'm told this one went extremely well.
<BR>I served about 60 people a 10 course meal with no real idea of what I was
<BR>getting into.  I would like to thank each and every one of you for the
<BR>comments you've posted about all aspects of  a feast.  I was amazed at how
<BR>your insights allowed me to deal with my problems.   I've included the menu
<BR>and would appreciate any comments you'd care to grace me with.. Thanks --
<BR>Calico
<BR>
<BR>v Salad with vinegar and oil dressing
<BR>v Shepherds Sandwich A.K.A. bread and cheese
<BR>v Vegetable stew
<BR>v Venison Stew
<BR>v Chicken Civet
<BR>v Cinnabars
<BR>v Pie  choice of apple, pecan, pumpkin, or blueberry
<BR>v Sheet cake (OOP)
<BR>v Pears in burgandy
<BR>v Chambord & Champaign
<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_11.eae4e7b.279af8dc_boundary--