SC - Ivanhoe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jan 22 06:51:34 PST 2001

Christine A Seelye-King wrote:

>  One
> assistant spotted an error in the roasted potatoes,  and the filming was
> halted while the research was checked.  Sure enough, potatoes were deemed
> wrong, and they were all removed and replaced with baked apples!
> I was terribly impressed by this story, and just had to share.
> Cheers!
> Christianna

Good job...

All I can offer in response is an account of the time I was sitting in a
theater watching a cleaned-up, re-issue of the '38 Flynn-De Haviland
"Adventures of Robin Hood", near the opening of which Prince John has a
feast, complete with a lovely tournesole-blue jelly, causing a quarter
of the audience to sing out, "There's ALWAYS room for Jell-O!"

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com