SC - First Feasts & changing traditions

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Tue Jan 23 07:40:14 PST 2001

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 upsxdls_osu at ionet.net wrote:

> Thanks for the insight.  Too bad we have to submit a menu "for
> approval" prior to the event.  Takes some of the decisions out of
> the cooks' hands and places it somewhere else.  I'm hoping the autos

For things like honey-butter, just write "bread, etc" on your menu?

/UlfR
 Who will include it if it is (1) proven period for the feast, and (2)
fits with the rest of the feast.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
The proponents of Chaos Theory claim that a hurricane could be caused by
the  beating of a butterfly's wing. Clearly, then, the solution to El Nino
is a massive global butterfly-cull