SC - First Feasts & changing traditions

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Jan 25 04:26:36 PST 2001

At 02:30 PM 1/24/01 -0500, you wrote:
>> In a message dated 1/23/01 12:20:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>> upsxdls_osu at ionet.net writes:
>>
>> << I have a fairly simple attitude about bidding for a feast.  If I am the
>>  > cook, where the meal is concerned, my word is law.  >>

Just to clarify: I didn't write this. Someone snipped part of the message
and it appears I am the author.  I believe Bear penned this. I have not yet
bid a feast, and I asked their advice.  I was concerned about a menu I
submitted being changed arbitrarily by event organizers. Thanks to all who
commented on this topic.

Liadnan