SC - Scottish Feast Question

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:30:11 PST 2001

>Min asked:
> > I've been dragooned into running a Scottish Type feast at the end of
> > March and we're still running through details like food.

Stefan Responded

>Perhaps some of the recipes in this file in the FOOD-BY-REGIONS section
>THLord  Stefan li Rous

He did not suggest, also under foods by region, the Wales, Ireland and
Celtic files, which might also have information suitable to a Scottish
Feast.

I did a generic 'celtic' feast last spring, I reasearched the foods
available in the British Isles at that time, but mostly prepared
'traditional' recipes.  I thought I had posted it here, and thus it would be
in the foods-by-region, Celtic file, but it isn't.

As it is long, I will send it directly to Stefan, that he might more quickly
add it to one of the files he has already referred you to.   I think, in
fact that it's length might have been a problem here and something went
wrong with the posting that I forgot needed fixing.

Lady Bonne