SC - Newcomer

Holliday R tudorcook at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 06:55:25 PST 2001

Hello everyone.
I'm rather new to historical cooking so I though this
list might be a good place to start.  Perhaps a little
bit about myself.

I live in England and while I am not as yet a member
of any group my main area of interest is the cook book
of apicius, medieval and tudor cookery.  As for the
rest of the time I am a scientist (industry not
acadaemia), 23 years old, buying a house and panicing
about it.  I also embroider and dabble a bit in herbal
lore.  After all that I don't really have much time
left over.

Look forward to asking a barrage of questions.
Elizabeth