SC - OT: Weird Dream

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Jan 29 09:13:14 PST 2001

> I just showed this to my lady wife, who wishes to attest that you are
> not the only one in whose dreams I figure, alongside extreme
> annoyance... Lady Caendra of Ostgardr sends her condolences.

Hm.. I had a dream that someone else was doing the dayboard for our major
event and I had been so worried about bossing her around I hadn't conveyed
to her the whole scope of the prep required, so she and one friend were
going pre-prep fruits and vegetables for 800 people the Friday night of
the event, while the Sunday cook was in the kitchen preping food for
breakfast for 600.
And then Adamantius came in and spread calmness and order and good cheer
while cutting mushrooms.
wait, that really happened....

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"