SC - FWD - carrot supplier

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 14:42:14 PST 2001

>  >Where in the world can I find red, white, or purple
>>carrots?.  I have found a seed supply house for red and white carrots
>>but I am looking for a market where I can buy them already grown.  I
>>thank you in advance for your kind help.
>>
>  >Steve Vaught

Hello, Steve:

I have no idea where you live, so cannot help you find them in your area.

However, if you are anywhere near the San Francisco Bay Area in
California, you can find red, purple, and golden carrots at The
Berkeley Bowl, an excellent market in Berkeley on Shattuck Ave. I
have not seen white carrots for sale there, however.

Anahita