SC - Overbooking

Clotilda Suessionensis clotild_of_soissons at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 20:32:50 PST 2001

Hi Stefan,

> Did you serve this "family style", one or two
> central dishes which everyone served themselves
> out of? Or did you attempt to serve this modern
> resturant style individually dished?

Actually, we were fortunate in that the church had a
large collection of nice plain white plates, cups and
saucers and some beautiful silverware.  When the
guests arrived, all the places had been set with
plates and utensils.  We served in much the same way
that we would have at an SCA feast - the servers
brought large platters and bowls around and served
each table.

I don't know how we would have been able to handle it
if the church hadn't had feast gear... would have had
to be paper or (alternately) ask the guests to bring
their own dishes.

- - Clotild

=====
Clotilda Suessionensis