SC - Newcomer

Tudorcook tudorcook at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 00:18:13 PST 2001

- --- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote: > >
> So you are buying a house, wonderful!  What kind of
> herbs are you going to
> plant?

Selene
At the moment I am planning to rip most of the house
out before I can get to the garden.  It needs most of
the modern creature comforts putting into it.  But
once my kitchen is in place I will be planting an
organic herb and vegetable garden.  So initially I am
planning to plant the herbs I use the most eg basil,
sage, thyme, rosemary etc.  But I think this will
probably grow to include more of the decorative herbs
such as borage and fennel (bronzed looks particularly
good).  If I can also persuade my dear other half
(sadly not into reinactments but will make lots for
me) I will also rent an allotment to grow more
vegetables.

Not a small project!

=====
Elizabeth