SC - Newcomer

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jan 30 23:19:38 PST 2001

Elizabeth said:
> I have had a little look round the florilegium but
> having to pay for internet charges by the minute makes
> it a little too large to look round properly.

Ouch. Several suggestions for you.

First download the filelist in the Florilegium. This is a complete
listing of all the files in the Florilegium as of the date at the
top of the filelist. Then look through that offline and mark the
files you are interested in. Then get back online and go directly
to the file areas you are interested in and download the files
you want. This should minimize the time searching through the various
sections.

Or send me a listing of the files you would like and whether you
want them in Word, text or HTML format and I will send them to you
by email. If you can read Word files this is probably the best
format to use since the HTML is generated from the text file and
the formatting is better in the Word files. This will take longer
than downloading from the website, since I will need to fit it into
my schedule but it should get you the files within a few days to a
few weeks depending upon the number of files you request.

I can also send you the filelist by email. Currently I think the one
on the website is a week or two out of date.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net