SC - foreign cook was What would you do?

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 14:15:20 PST 2001

>  Perhaps a special
> > meal for a household?
>
>That won't influence the situation locally, but it
>will be something to do!

It may eventually help.  Once people realize you cook, and are capable, word
gets around.  Then again, your dayboard etc. experience far exceeds my
experience before being asked to cook a feast.  Friendship and chance come
into play in my case.

>group needs someone to do special purpose cooking, they are more likely to
>go out of the local group if they don't have someone handy to do that kind
>of cooking.

Esp. if someone nearly local (you) has a reputation. Go for it!

Bonne