SC - SCA rules on serving wine?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jan 3 00:02:17 PST 2001

You'll want to check with your local Kingdom policy too. I know from up close
personal experience lately that any exchange of funds, such as something
being raffled as part of say, a gift basket, makes people around here
nervous. I also think it's SCA wide (at least in the USA) that you can't use
SCA funds to purchase beverage alcohol. There's also legal precedent here in
the good old USA for going after people for just serving alcohol to people
who may be underage, paid for or not (College frats charging admission and
then the beer being "free" inside). That said, check your local Kingdom
policy, you may at the very least have to check drivers licenses or something
equally cumbersome, depending on where you are.

God save us from Lawyers

Corwyn