SC - Re: Sour Cream follies

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jan 3 23:25:15 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Lainie commented:
> > Just give me some salsa and sour cream and some veggies, or better yet,
> > the _container_ of sour cream, and a large spoon, and I'll crawl off
> > into the corner and not bother anybody...
>
> Yeah, right. Now I can believe the stories about whipped cream, but I
> can't believe that you've done this fantasy of yours. At least not very
> often. Remember, I've seen your pictures. And you wouldn't be that
> slender if you'd been sneaking off with the container of sour cream
> very often...

PPPBBFTH! Flatterer!

The whipped cream is _externally_ applied, I'll have you know. And the
sour cream? I indulge very infrequently. 'Sides that- there are enough
days that I can't eat anything, tha is helps make up for the days that I
eat the refrigerator and start eyeing the cats....

Joke here is- when Regina goes shopping hungry, she brings home four
bags of meat. When I go shopping hungry, I come home with veggies and
pastry. And Morwyn's pastry filled with sour cream and cherries is my
idea of heaven...

'Lainie