SC - EK 12th Night

harper at idt.net harper at idt.net
Thu Jan 4 20:40:00 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 4 Jan 01, , that Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Actually, I should probably ask the list overall... maybe even under its
> own header... who's coming to EK 12th Night in Kingston, NY a week from
> Saturday? I have various convoluted and sinister reasons for asking...
> not that I am Byzantine or anything.
>
> Adamantius,
> Østgardr, East

My lord and I will be in attendence.  And we're rendezvousing with
his lady mother, who is a sometime lurker on this list (and whom
some of you may have met at the Pennsic Potluck).

I thought for a millisecond about entering the subtlety contest.
When I heard that they were permitting (and even encouraging)
teams, I decided that this was not for me.  I don't do those kind of
major subtleties.  I will be bringing some sample goodies for the
A&S display.  Haven't quite decided which ones, yet.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net